WELCOME TO FECCA Conference 2017
Celebrate. Reflect. Advance: Our Multicultural Australia
Plenary Speakers Confirmed
- Jenevieve Chang, Writer, Performing Artist and Movement Director
- Kashif Bouns, General Manager – Western Bulldogs Community Foundation at Western Bulldogs
- Alipate Carlile, Port Adelaide Football Club, Multicultural Programs Manager, AFL
- Sen the Hon Zed Seselja, Assistant Minister for Social Services and Multicultural Affairs
- The Hon. Tony Burke MP, Shadow Minister for Citizenship and Multicultural Australia
- Dr Richard Di Natale, Leader, Australian Greens
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Nipuni & Gayana Wijerwickrema, co-founders of GG’s Flowers
- Professor Andrew Jakubowicz, Professor, Social and Political Science, UTS
- Dr Tim Soutphommasane, Race Discrimination Commissioner
- Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli, Senior Lecturer in Social Diversity in Health and Education, School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University
- Teresa Corbin, Chief Executive Officer, ACCAN
- Dr Monica Trujillo, Executive General Manager, Australian Digital Health Agency
Call for Abstracts
The Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the 2017 Conference Program. All abstracts for inclusion as an Oral Presentation, Poster Session or workshops, will be reviewed and graded by the Committee. Please note there are limited spaces available for oral presentations. Before submitting an abstract please read the instructions for authors and abstract guidelines.
Registration is now open for the 2017 FECCA Conference.
Take advantage of the Early Bird rate available until 16 August and benefit from the discounted rates. Rates have been designed as inclusive for all with rates for NGO’s, Public and Private Sector, Day rates and Concession rates for specific circumstances. For details of the registration rates and entitlement please click here.
The full registration also includes attendance at the Youth Day on Sunday 8 October which is designed to focus on multicultural challenges for youth and will include presentations from young Australians.